Use your business brain and money-making acumen to generate as much money as possible for Cynthia Spencer Hospice in our Franklins £50 Challenge, as endorsed by the Chamber of Commerce
We will provide you with a £50 start-up investment and then it’s over to you to raise as much as you can. This is a great way to put your business skills to the test to grow your investment as much as possible (legally and ethically) in three months. The team that raises the most will be honoured as the £50 Challenge champions at our awards ceremony in May (other prizes for creativity, craziest idea are also up for grabs)
Franklins Solicitors are kindly sponsoring this challenge, so all the money you raise will directly support those living with a life limiting illness across Northamptonshire.
How Does it work?
1. Get your team together and complete the online form on our website.
2. We will deliver your £50 investment and fundraising pack on 18th January.
3. Reinvest/fundraise over the three months and raise as much as you can until 18th April.
4. Send Cynthia Spencer Hospice your fundraising donations and await to hear whether you have been successful in one of our many awards.
The Benefits to your business...
1. Increased awareness of your business by linking with a local charity.
2. Engagement and involvement of staff, boosting team morale and enthusiasm.
3. Fun and engaging PR and social media opportunities. Don't forget to use these key benefits!
4. Networking potential with other participating businesses.
5. Help to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
6. Increased engagement with clients, customers or suppliers.
Fundraising ideas - looking for some inspiration? Why not see what others have done to raise money for the hospice.